Challenge Title

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Uh-oh! Blog Roll List MISSING

Uh-oh...

I was updating our blog roll list and noticed that one of the blog addresses was in there twice. I wanted to delete ONE of the duplicates and I DELETED the entire list. UGH!

If you would like me to add you back to our blog roll.. I will be working on that this week. Please send an email to kathy@peachykeenstamps.com please use BLOG ROLL as the subject line and in your email I will need your name (as you would like it to appear on the list) and your full blog address beginning with http://

I apologize for the inconvenience!

Sincerely,
KathyJ

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad news that you are missing the blogroll list.IF you wont's to take help in any metter in the blo then tell me i ill help you.

    r4 dsi

    ReplyDelete